What we do
Lumen Network is a non-profit organization created to support and serve charter schools and their ecosystem across the country. The LumenHub allows you to get and stay connected with your ecosystem, allowing you to share documents and information in a secure environment.
Result: an information center of institutional knowledge in the cloud with customizable and secure access.
LumenHub is a central information hub in the cloud that:
- Allows you to share and control access to your information for internal and external use
- Tracks workflow so that everyone can easily find the most current and accurate version of all your documents
- Anyone in your ecosystem has customizable and reliable access to the information they need when they need it
You will be able to answer these critical questions:
- Where do your documents live?
- Who can access the information?
- Is it the right version?
Problem: When your Authorizer or Board Member makes a request, how long does it take to answer them?
Solution: With LumenHub you will find the document(s) you need in minutes, and have confidence the information is the most current version, so your reply will be accurate and timely. And, if you want to share the document, you can do so in a completely secure way instead of sending sensitive information via email.
Now apply this thinking to any number of projects where people need to share information.